Recipe Source: Recipe and photo from www.FoodHero.org
Number of servings: 6
Time for preparation (including preparation and cooking): 10 min
24 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
2 cups low-fat granola
- Peel and chop bananas.
- Take half of the fruit and split it between the bottom of six cups or bowls.
- Take half of the yogurt and split it between each cup or bowl, placing it on top of the fruit.
- Sprinkle each cup with 1/4 cup granola.
- Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Drizzle with honey and top with chopped nuts.
- Try other fruits, such as strawberries, apples, oranges, etc. (Use 2 cups fruit for the recipe.)
- Use different flavors of yogurt, such as lemon or strawberry, or plain for less sugar.
- Honey is not recommended for children under 1 year old.