Recipe & Photo Source: FoodHero.org
Number of servings: 6
Time for preparation (including preparation and cooking): 35 minutes
3 pounds fresh asparagus spears
1 teaspoon oil
dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash asparagus spears and trim off tough ends. Leave whole or cut into shorter lengths
- In a large bowl, toss spears with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place spears in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lining the baking sheet with foil or baking parchment will help with clean-up.
- Roast for 12 to 15 minutes or until the asparagus pieces are lightly browned. Thick spears will take a longer baking time.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.