OSU Extension – Variety of Art Classes for Kids & Adults — YOUTH CLASSES: REGISTER ONLINE AT: http://bit.ly/Tillamook4-H
- Cloverbud Art Exploration
- Art Expression – 4th grade and up
- Art & Journaling – 6th-8th grade
- Knitting Workshop – 4th Grade & up
- Downtown Mural Project for Middle & HS Students – Saturdays starting January 13 through February 17, 10:30 am-12:30 pm. Designing a mural, moving through the County permit process, to review and exaction and finally, installation. Each participant will do a small test panel and participate in painting large mural panels. Meet at Art Accelerated in the plaza by The Fern restaurant. 6th-12th grades.
ADULT CLASSES – REGISTER ONLINE AT: http://bit.ly/TillamookFamilyHealth •Express yourself with Acrylics •Express yourself through Writing
- Express Yourself! Smashing Plates & Give New Life to the Shards
For more information about either the youth or adult classes, contact the OSU Extension Service, 503-842 3433, or check the website at http://extension.oregonstate.edu/tillamook.
OSU Extension – Master Gardener classes – Learn from the experts and become a Master Gardener this winter. Weekly classes taught by Oregon State University (OSU) faculty and local experts start January 11. 503-842-3433 or visit them at 4506 Third Street, Tillamook, for more information. In addition, registration information can be found at http://extension.oregonstate.edu/tillamook/what-master-gardener-program.
“Be Your Own Best Medicine” CHIP (Complete Health Improvement Program)
Lifestyle Medicine focused on whole-person health, integrates optimal nutrition, exercise and behavioral psychology principles and tools.
1/9 and 1/11 – Info Sessions, at TRMC, 3rd Floor Conference Room
1/22 – 3/1 – Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays – 10:30 am – 1:15 pm includes lunch
For information, to register, call 503-815-2270
1/8 – 2/14 – Walk with Ease – Virtual Class – Join this walking program by phone or computer regardless of age, ability or location, Walk on your own 3 days a week and participate in a weekly webinar/conference call with other participants and the statewide Walk with Ease coordinator. You can register now! Mondays & Wednesdays 9:30 – 10 a.m. http://walk.oregonstate.edu
Walk indoors at the Tillamook Fairgrounds – Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays – 9 am – Noon ($20 fee for winter season)
Optimize Your Brain – Maximize your intellectual and emotional intelligence
1/16 – Introduction & registration – 6:30-7:30 pm
Tuesdays, 1/23 – 2/27 – 6:30-8:30 pm, Adventist Church, 2610 First St., lower level
For more information contact Adventist Health at 503-815-2270
1/19 – Strong Women/People Program– Mandatory Orientation for New Particpants, 10:30-11:30 am, OSU Extension Office
1/22 – 3/30 – Classes Monday, Wednesday & Friday, OSU Extension Office, 8-9 am, Noon – 1 pm, or 1:30-2:30 pm sessions; 9 – 10 am – Tuesdays & Thursdays, Netarts Community Club