Recipe Source: Recipe and photo from www.FoodHero.org
Number of servings: 4
Time for preparation (including preparation and cooking): 35 min
4 bunches of radishes (30 to 36 radishes)
1⁄2 cup water
2 Tablespoons sugar
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Wash radishes and remove stems and roots. Cut in half or quarters.
- In a medium saucepan or skillet, bring water, sugar and salt to a boil.
- Add radishes and reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook until radishes are tender and can be pierced with a fork, about 5-7 minutes.
- Uncover and cook until liquid reduces to make a shiny glaze. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Radishes are also tasty in a stir-fry or green salad.